When making a decision to sell your home in the Sumner, Davidson, Cheatham and Robertson County areas, you may want to interview several agents to determine who would be best qualified to handle the sale of your most important asset. This should be a business decision and should not be based on friendship or family concerns. You want the most qualified agent to work on your behalf. To help you decide, you may want to ask these questions.
1. Do you personally answer all phone calls on the property?
2. Can we cancel the listing if we’re not happy?
3. Are you a Realtor® and what designations do you have?
4. Do you have a personal internet web site and what percentage of business comes from that site?
5. What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
6. What type of internet marketing do you have and where will my home be seen?
8. What is your average days on market?
9. Can you give me a list of your happy clients who have closed and can I call them?
10. Why should I list with you rather than any other agent?
For more information selling your home in the northern Middle Tennessee area including Goodlettsville Hendersonville WHite House and Springfield Tennessee , contact Kim Blanton